El Capitan Transformation Pack 2.0 will transform your Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP user interface to OS X El Capitan, including Login Screen, Themes, Wallpapers, Cursors, Fonts, Sounds, Icons, Dock, Finderbar, Dashboard, Spaces, Launchpad and more.
“This is the only official download page for El Capitan Transformation Pack. You can bookmark and refresh it later for updates. We kindly request news posters and download mirrors to link to this ‘page’ as the official/external download link.”
El Capitan Transformation Pack (CTP) v2.0 Changelog
- Added checksum correction after modifying system files
- Added disabling Spaces feature (VirtuaWin) on Windows 10
- Added ViFind, the perfect FinderBar emulation software developed by Windows X & Lee Matthew Chantrey
- Fixed losing pnidui.dll backup file on Windows 8/8.1/10
- Fixed Windows 10 November Update incompatibilities
- Fixed system files modification that may modify x86 program files instead of x64 ones.
- Fixed system files version detection bug on Windows 10
- Improved font rendering on Dock
- Included uxworker.exe file into uninstaller software in case of deletion by antivirus
- Updated cursors with Mac Os X El Capitan Cursor Pack For Win by spysees
- Updated OldNewExplorer configuration for Windows 10 compatibility
- Updated Windows 10 visual style with Yosemite Theme For Windows 10 November Update by cu88
File Name: CTP2.zip / Size: ~130MB
Release Date: February 13, 2016
You’re advised to create a System Restore Point before installing this pack.
If you can’t download, install or use this pack, please check our help page.
If you like El Capitan Transformation Pack, please share it with your friends…